FACE WASHING GEL
Collagen Face Washing Gel recently added to our offer is meant for any skin type, also for sensitive, tired, needing recovery, firmness and freshness. The unique composition of this cosmetic guarantees appropriate skin nutrition and moisturization and the specially designed set of washing agents excludes any irritation and makes washing your face pleasant.
The following factors are exceptional for our gel:
- it does not contain any paraben preservatives;
- its only stabilisers are antioxidants and substances standarized in food branch;
- it does not contain SLS soaps which are commonly used even in the most expensive products of this kind and in children's cosmetics;
- instead, the prestigious and best active substances were used, normally reserved by the cosmetologists for the leading anti-wrinkle creams;
- Its composition is based on plant extracts, fish collagen and substances compatibile with the skin and the mucosa - not affecting the hydro-lipid layer, as gentle as infant cosmetics, the above advantages have been confirmed by the "Red Blood Cell" in vitro test performed for the inspection of infant agents standards;
- the collagen face washing gel is a genuine cosmatic with a proven effect of softening and smoothing the epidermis, moisturising the derma, activating process of regeneration and anti-oxidation.
The special soothing and delicate washing ingredients prevent your skin from any irritation making you feel safe and comfortable.
Collagen - a protein that makes up about 30% of the human protein mass and 70% of skin protein. Collagen and elastin in the dermis form a network of protein, which gives it its elasticity and firmness therefore deciding on the condition of the whole skin tissue and largely about our biological age. In addition, collagen has excellent water-binding capacity, which affects the proper hydration of the skin. Tertiary decomposition products of fish collagen stimulates fibroblast activity, and therefore processes of collagen creation. Regenerates, moisturizes and firms the skin.
Aloe Barbadensis – contains saponins, substances with soothing, astringent, slightly disinfecting and cleaning, strengthens the skin and protects it from harmful external influences, it provides moisture and nutrients, and also regulates the natural skin pH level. Aloe enzymes help remove dead skin cells and promote the regeneration of the cell, thus contributing in a natural way to resist skin ageing.
Noni (Morinda citrifolia) – "queen of fruits" - evergreen shrub reaching height from 3 to 7 meters, with large, dark green, shiny leaves. Noni is known by extreme longevity and resistance to diseases. The plant has more than 2000 years history of medical and cosmetic usage. It has always been considered a panacea for many diseases, beautifying, improving mood and energizing. Noni is also applicable in modern cosmetology - protects cells against the harmful effects of the external environment, stimulates keratinocyte division and increases twice the level of cellular respiration, giving your skin energy and vitality.
D-Panthenol - is biologically active; effectively stimulates growth and cell renewal, has strong healing properties for damaged skin and mucous membranes, relieves irritation and allergic conditions. Increases the skin moisture and elasticity.
Glycerin – one of the most well-known and tested raw materials used for moisturizing the skin. It protects it in a natural way, penetrating the intercellular space, where it binds the necessary amount of water. The presence of glycerol in synergy with amino collagen contributes to the functioning of life processes with participation of skin lipids, through the use of glycerol dermis becomes soft and epidermis, in its deeper layers, becomes more flexible.
Small amount of gel apply on dampen face and neck. Massage gently and rinse thoroughly. Do not dry skin when applying natural collagen.